To see every person in the city know Jesus as the forgiver and leader of their life.
We create churches that lead people to and through their next steps.
👋 About Us
We think church should be fun, meaningful, and make a difference in your life. Our name, Epic, represents our vision, which is to see every person in the city know Jesus as the forgiver and leader of their life.
We are #ForPhilly and fully committed to loving our city well. We meet online and have 5 physical locations in and around Philadelphia. We’re 11 years old and we’re excited to add to the team, as we continue to go after the vision that God has put on our hearts – every person in the city.
👉 About You
You’ll thrive with us if you:
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Love the creative process and respond well to feedback.
- Value collaboration, but can work independently.
- Dream about opportunities to communicate in creative ways.
- Believe that the mission of the church to see people find hope and life through Jesus is worth giving your life to.
- Are a continual learner: Always improving and finding better ways to use the latest tech and tools.
This is what we hope you would bring to the table:
- Experience in video directing, producing, filming, and editing.
- Self-motivated, strong creative drive with attention to detail.
- Experience with programs such as Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
- The ability to produce motion graphics is a plus.
- A great attitude.
🧑💻 Summary of Role
The Media Producer has overall responsibility to create current, compelling, and engaging videos and other media that supports Epic’s mission and ministries. They are hyper-focused on digital impact, creatively connecting with those who don’t know Jesus yet in Philly, and leading us into the future of the church communications and content.
We believe that the Church should be the most creative place on the planet. With that in mind, we hire people with a high level of vision, as well as technical skills.
This is what you’ll spend the most time on…
- Create current, compelling, and engaging videos and other media that supports Epic’s mission and ministries.
- Produce, capture, and edit weekly online services.
- Produce other videos and creative content used in services and other digital platforms throughout the week.
- Play an integral role on the creative team that plans and produces weekend services, special events, social media, and other digital media.
- Oversee and manage the backend of the digital broadcasts of Church Online.
- Develop, train, and lead volunteers and contractors in Video Production.
- Assess current and future technology needs and create acquisition strategies. Oversee the purchase, inventory, maintenance, and operation of all related equipment, putting measures in place to ensure that equipment and supplies are secured against damage, loss, or theft.