- No judgment: What was one of your first or early screen names or email addresses?
- As you’ve navigated this increasingly digital reality, in what ways have you felt yourself drifting, disconnected, distracted, or discouraged?
- There aren’t just challenges because of our digital world—there are also great opportunities. In what ways have you been able to connect more? How have you been able to take advantage of the increased reliance on digital?
- Do you feel like you’ve grown in your faith over the last several months, or do you feel like you’ve drifted? Is it both? Why do you think that’s the case?
- What’s the biggest thing you can do to “remain in Jesus” in the coming days and weeks, especially as it relates to the digital tools and resources available to us?