How to Be Single and Thrive
- Being single can provide some awesome opportunities and some unique challenges. What’s your favorite opportunity it provides you? What’s your greatest challenge?
- “Your fullest life isn’t dependent on or limited by your relationship status. Your fullest life starts today.” Do you believe that? Why or why not?
- What difference could it make for you to start praying “as long as it takes” instead of “as soon as possible”?
- Practicing selflessness, practicing accountability, practicing purpose: which of these do you need the most in your life right now?
- What are some ways you can practically begin to make these three practices into habits?
How Does A Healthy Marriage Look Like?
- Have you ever thought that you should know more or be better at marriage, only to discover, “I have a lot left to learn”? Is there a specific moment that made you realize that?
- Who is a role model for you when it comes to marriage, and why?
- What do you think is the one of the greatest lessons you’ve learned in your marriage so far?
- What’s still a big challenge or struggle for you in your marriage?
- What role does prayer play in your marriage? What do you think would change if you prayed for and with your spouse more?
- What’s an intentional practice that you can focus on to better love and serve your spouse?