Find a quiet place and work through these questions yourself, and/or work through them with a friend, family member, or your life group.
- The later you wait to deal with your stuff, the greater the cost of not doing so. Can you think of an example where you waited or refused to deal with your stuff, and it cost you?
- What is a lie you’ve allowed in your heart that pushes you around? What truth do you need to replace it with?
Tips and questions for emotional self-care:
1. Practice the art of being emotionally self-aware: What am I feeling and why am I feeling that way?
2. Ask the people close to you: How do you think I’m doing with my emotional health?
3. See a licensed counselor who can help you discover the thinking behind your actions.