- In what ways have you used your money recently that felt fulfilling, purposeful, and life-giving? In what ways have you used your money that you wish you could have back?
- Complete the thought in one of the following sentences:
The purpose of my money is for _____________.
God has given me what I have in order to _____________.
- If you were to do an assessment of your spending, how much do you feel that it reflects your purpose and your most important goals and priorities?
- Do you feel that you’re becoming more generous as time passes, less generous, or have you “plateau-ed” in your generosity? Why or how has that happened?
- What do you think is the biggest upgrade or improvement you can make to your “plan” to become more and more generous?
(Is it to start a plan, period? Is it to make generosity a priority in your budget? Is it to automate the process?)