- Have you ever felt “stuck” at work? How did that impact you and the other areas of your life—mentally, emotionally, relationally, or even physically?
- This (where you are now) leads to that (where you’ll be one day). What you do now with a little often leads to greater opportunities down the road. Have you ever seen this principle play out in your life? What’s an example you have of this?
- Is there anything you’re working toward or hoping for, but you’re in “wait mode” for now?
- What does it look like for you to “bloom where you’re planted,” to be faithful with the opportunities and resources God has currently given you?
- So often, our best (and sometimes only) option is to focus on what we can control and do the next right thing, and trust that God is working to prepare us for his future plans for us. What’s the next right thing for you to do at work or in your life to make the most of your current opportunities?