- If you’re on social media, how would you rate your social media habits? Are they healthy, or unhealthy? If you’re not on social media much, why not?
- Our words, whether spoken or typed, can heal or hurt, bless or curse. Who do you know who does a great job of healing with their words? What effect do their words have on you?
- Are there areas of your life where you are more likely to use your words to hurt? Do you do better healing with your words in person or online?
- Which of the potential pitfalls of social media are the easiest for you to fall into? Impurity; or hatred, discord, fits of rage; or envy, jealousy, and selfish ambition? What can you do to protect yourself from falling into those traps?
- What would it look like for you to bring more humility and love into your posts and words online, your engagement with social media, and/or your words and actions toward people in your life?