- Did you set any resolutions or goals for the new year? Did any of them fail already? Are you still going strong on any?
- Do you see any value in setting a deadline for yourself (with goals, at work, etc.)?
- How good are you at taking things one day at a time? Do you ever dwell too much on yesterday, or too much on what could or might happen tomorrow?
- “Can you do it for a day?” Have you ever adopted this mentality as you tried to reach a goal? Do you think it could help you?
- What’s a big goal or dream you have? What’s a good deadline to set for it? What might you need to start doing each day to work toward it?