- How often do you engage with news and politics in your everyday life? Do you feel it’s too much, too little, or the right amount?
- Why is the credibility and effectiveness of the message of Jesus at stake if we choose dishonor and division over unity?
- Outside of your workplace, think of the people you interact with most. What percentage of those people think pretty much the same way as you politically?
- In all honesty, which of these describes you best? Why do you say that?
- I evaluate my politics through the filter of my faith.
- I create a version of faith that supports my politics
- People can make character judgments based on how other people lean politically. Do you think that’s wise to do? Why or why not?