- It’s very easy for us to look at others and point out their hypocrisy or flaws. Looking in the mirror, in what way(s) do you not walk your talk with your faith?
- In what level of knowing God would you place yourself:
- I am still figuring it out
- I believe in God, but I don’t know him.
- I believe in God and I know him, but I want to know him better.
- I believe in God, know him intimately, and serve him wholeheartedly.
- In an ideal world, how would you like to describe your relationship with God? What challenges do you experience in having that kind of relationship?
- What do you think is the next best step forward pursuing a full, authentic, intimate relationship with God?