- What is one thing in your future that you would love to control?
- Why do you think God doesn’t just hand us an outline for our lives so we can know what’s coming??
- How have you typically made decisions in your past? How would you like to make decisions in the future?
- The writer of Hebrews talks about throwing off things that hinder us and sin that keeps us from running the race God has for us. Can you think of things in your life that try to keep you from fully following what Jesus has for you?
- What is one thing you can practically do every day to help you keep your eyes fixed on Jesus? Will you commit to doing that this week and see what difference it makes?