- If you were explaining to a child the technology you had when you were younger, what would be your go-to “back in my day” example? (Back in my day, we had floppy disks…VHS tapes…black-and-white TV…horse and buggy…etc.)
- This week’s message is all about having a plan to not be disconnected. Are you a planning type of person, or a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants person? What areas of your life have been helped by utilizing a plan (or hurt by the lack of one)?
- Hebrews 10:25 talks about the importance of continuing to meet together. How important is it to you to regularly be with people who encourage you? How have you been making that a priority? What challenges have you had in making that a priority?
- We were built for relationships, for growing, for serving, and for sharing. In which of these areas have you best been able to engage digitally?
- In which of those areas could you use the most growth to engage digitally in deeper and better ways? What can you do starting this week to begin engaging and connecting better?