Find a quiet place and work through these questions yourself, and/or work through them with a friend, family member, or your life group.
- Do people know you by how well you love? What do they know you for, if not for love?
- What do you think is the number-one thing that keeps you from loving people as well as you could?
- Could you name your eight closest neighbors? How many of your neighbors do you know?
- What’s standing in the way of you better knowing and loving the neighbors who live around you?
- What can you start doing to love your neighbors well? What has worked for you in the past, or what is working now?