- There’s a big difference between social distancing and social isolation. How have you been doing with making sure you’re distancing without isolating?
- Do you feel like you’ve been leaning toward the “self-absorbed”/”self-centered” end of the spectrum lately, or toward the “I’m stretched thin trying to care for everyone else” end?
- What does it look like for you to put your oxygen mask on first? What things do you need in order to care for yourself well?
- Do you feel like compassion is hard for you? What have you learned about how to develop and grow in compassion?
- Even a small act of compassion, when you’re in pain, can make a significant difference. Have you experienced that?
- Which of your neighbors (physically nearby or otherwise) need your attention, compassion, and love starting this week?