Find a quiet place and work through these questions yourself, and/or work through them with a friend, family member, or your life group.
- What are your top sources of distraction? Phone? Social media? Netflix?
- If you don’t prioritize your life, someone else will. In what ways is your time currently being prioritized by other people instead of you and your values?
- If someone were to look at a printout of how you spend each day, what would it reveal as most important to you, reflected in the way you spend your time?
- In light of God’s plans for you, what is most important in your life? Make a list of your top three.
- What can you do this week to prioritize what’s most important first, and keep what’s not important from taking over?