Find a quiet place and work through these questions yourself, and/or work through them with a friend, family member, or your life group.
- What are some hopes and dreams you have for your life in five, ten, or twenty years?
- What are some ways your hopes and dreams for tomorrow don’t match the decisions you’re making today?
- How have you lied to yourself, how have you been less than real and honest about something you’ve done or are doing?
- If we want to be more honest with ourselves, we need to move toward people and places of truth. Who are people and what are places that help you see the truth about yourself? How can you make them a bigger part of your life?
- What’s one choice, one decision you can make this week to better align yourself with your hope and dreams?