- Kent joked about all of the different types of gift givers. Which type of gift giver are you?
- Have you ever been let off the hook for something you probably should have been punished for? How did you feel afterwards?
- Who is the most generous person you know? What’s one of the most memorable acts of generosity you’ve received?
- If you want to know what captures your heart, look at what you do with your money. (Matthew 6:21) And if love overflows into generosity, how we spend our money can show us a lot about what we love. If you follow your money, what do you think it reveals about your heart or your priorities?
- What are some practical ways you can better emulate the generosity of God and of the most generous people in your life this Christmas season?