- What is your default response to trials and hardships in your life?
- Has there ever been parts of God’s character revealed to you during trials in your life?
- We often think of praise as the time in the service where we sing a song. In what ways is prayer more than singing a song at church?
- Read the rest of Acts 16. What does the jailor’s response to Paul and Silas tell us about the impact of praising God through hardship?
- What is one thing in your life right now that you can praise God for?
- Challenge for you: Over the next 7 days, be super intentional to give praise to God at a set time of day every day, and try to respond with praise every time you feel discouraged, frustrated, or afraid. See how it changes your week!