- Can you think of a time when you were urged to pick a side, but internally, you felt that neither side was 100% right?
- Who would you say is in your “In-Group”?
- Why do we tend to stick with just our “In-Group”
- Who would you say is in your “Out-Group”?
- How might you be discriminating against your “Out-Group”?
- What is one-way you can expand your ‘In-Group” and/or get to know someone in your “Out-Group”?
- Is there a time or situation where a blind spot was exposed? What did you learn from recognizing the blind spot?