- As you reflect back on your life, how has God used difficult things to help you grow?
- Since God uses truth to help us grow, where do you go regularly (people or places) to make sure you keep growing? How can you increase your exposure to those and other sources of truth?
- How do you think choosing not to grow up spiritually impacts an individual, their relationships, the world around them?
- Jesus prayed, “not my will but yours” because he trusted that God would ultimately use what he was about to go through for good. Do you struggle to trust that God will use the difficult things in your life for good? Why or why not?
- Who would you consider a Godly person? Why? Do you struggle to consider yourself a godly person? Why or why not?
- A year from now, how would you like to be more Christlike? What can you do this week to move towards that goal?