- For those of you who are followers of Jesus, what do you love or appreciate most about being part of God’s family?
- What are the biggest obstacles you face to having meaningful Christian relationships? How can you overcome them?
- How does “being adopted into God’s family” change your view of your relationship with God? How does it change your view of our relationship with other believers?
- Of the 5 ways we can love each other (spending time together, sharing with one another, supporting one another, serving with one another, and suffering with one another), how are you doing loving others in God’s family in these 5 ways and how can you do better? How are you doing with letting others love you in these ways and how can you do better?
- Jesus said that everyone would know we are His disciples by how we love each other. Does it surprise you that love is the distinguishing mark? Why or why not?
- What creative things can you do during the pandemic to still engage in deep, meaningful relationships with other followers of Jesus? What’s one thing you can do this week to deepen one of those relationships?