- Icebreaker: What’s one of your favorite toys from when you were a kid?
- What about the idea of your whole life being worship to God is most challenging to you?
- How or when do you feel most connected to God?
- What are you thankful to God for?Do you ever express that to Him?
- Can you think of a time when you sensed that God loves you? Maybe through another person’s actions, or through something you heard or watched? Describe how it impacted you.
- Kent talked about focusing your attention on God by having a continuous conversation with Him all throughout your day. What do you think about that?
- Colossions 3:23 says “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters.” What’s one thing you can do this week to put this into practice?
Give yourselves completely to God since you have been given new life.