- In what ways have you seen or experienced the benefit of great training in your life—physically, at work, etc.? How important do you think it is to train and be disciplined in your thinking as well?
- “…the truth will set you free.” (John 8:32) Have you ever experienced that “a-ha” moment, the “light bulb,” the realization of a truth that lifted the weight off your shoulders and freed you? What was it?
- Do you have any strongholds in your thinking? Are there any patterns of thought that have held you back or held you hostage for a long time?
- Training your mind involves learning to replace lies and harmful thought patterns with truth as soon as they occur. What is a healthy, life-giving truth you can use to replace a specific “stronghold” thought you have?
- Action for the week: Identify a truth to replace the lie or harmful pattern in your thinking. Every time that lie pops up, rewire your brain by repeating the truth.