- In what way has this past week or so been hard for you? In what way have you experienced hope or light?
- What challenges do you find with trying to “walk humbly” in times like these?
- What do you need to surrender so that you can walk humbly with God and with others?
- When is it easy to “love mercy,” and when is it hard for you?
- Do you believe that “mercy restores”? If so, how does that change your approach in times of tension and conflict?
- So often, we stop just short of doing the right thing because of fear. What fears or excuses have kept you from doing the loving thing in the past?
- How can you leverage who you are and what you have for the benefit of others?