Find a quiet place and work through these questions yourself, and/or work through them with a friend, family member, or your life group.
- What part of the message spoke to you the most?
- What are some of the fears, worries, or concerns you’re feeling these days?
- If we model Jehoshaphat’s prayer as he was feeling afraid, we’ll (1) remember what we know to be true about God, and (2) rehearse what God has done in the past.
So, what do you know to be true about God?
In what ways has God shown up for you or provided in the past?
- Kent said that God’s been preparing us for a time like this. Do you believe that? In what ways do you think that might be possible?
- What can you do to “lean in” to the work that God’s doing in your life right now?