- Almost everyone wants to win in these 8 areas: Family, Friends, Finances, Fun, Fitness, Field (career, job, contribution to the world), Faculty (mental capabilities, learning, personal development), and Faith (your spiritual life).
In which of these areas do you feel you’re doing the best? In which of these areas do you want/need to see the most growth?
- How disciplined are you? Are there some areas in which you’re really disciplined, and others where you’re not?
- Trying is often half-hearted, and it lacks intentionality, strategy, and accountability. Training is whole-hearted, intentional, and involves a plan and accountability. What have you tried to do, but fell short? What have you trained for successfully?
- Part of training is clarifying your “why,” figuring out what matters most. What is your “why” for an important goal you have?
- How much do you remember to rely on God instead of trying to do everything in your own power? What do you think it looks like to rely on God instead of just yourself?