Find a quiet place and work through these questions yourself, and/or work through them with a friend, family member, or your life group.
- What’s something you wish you would do or take a risk on instead of letting fear keep you stuck?
- What are some of the ways you usually respond to adversity, when things don’t go your way? Why do you think you respond like that?
- How hard is it for you to admit your weaknesses and accept grace? Why is that?
- When it comes to adversity, so many of us are learning how to say (and believe), “This really stinks, but God’s going to do something great through this.” Have you seen anything good/great come from any adversity in your life?
- What would change about your response to current or future adversity if you trusted that God would use your weakness to do something wonderful?